Join in acracking adventure quest at Stokesay Castle this Easter holiday. Explore the grounds and gardens to hunt for clues and challenges and discover traditional Easter games. Track down the Easter eggs and you’ll be rewarded with an adventurer’s certificate and a tasty chocolate treat.
The quest costs just £2, which you can pay when you arrive at the site. This is in addition to the normal ticket price.
You can take on the quest every day of the school holidays. With eggs, chocolate and family fun, it’s the perfect way to get out and about in history this Easter.
Tickets will be available to book online soon.
As well as our Adventure Quest, there’s so much more to enjoy at Stokesay Castle! Don’t Miss:
- Young visitors can also enjoy our family trail based on a local legend
- Pick up our free audio tour and imagine Stokesay in its heyday
- The stunning views from the gable windows of the great hall
- The beautifully carved overmantel within the solar
- Our tearoom serving delicious lunches and cakes with beautiful views over the Shropshire countryside
Please note the price you’ll pay for your ticket depends on the day you want to visit. You can find full details of all our prices here.