March is here! It’s difficult not to get excited about the start of Spring. As flowers bloom so do our ideas about what to do. Let’s Go Ludlow offers seven things to do in Spring…
1. Head to the races. It’s racing season and with two meets every month until May there’s plenty of opportunity to get down to the Ludlow racecourse and make a day of it.
2. Search for wildflowers with the kids in the beautiful surroundings of Mortimer Forest.
3. Indulge in hot drink and a home-baked slice of cake at The Green Cafe on the river Teme and watch the world go by.
4. Take in a film or attend a comedy session or a cultural talk at the Ludlow Assembly Rooms.
5. Think frugal and be environmentally sound by taking a broken appliance to the Repair Cafe at the Ludlow Mascall Centre. Coffee and cake while you wait.
6. Swig Gin and Swing at Walcot Hall in Shropshire.
7. For everyone who couldn’t keep to their New Year’s resolution to do more outdoor activities, take another tilt and join the Ludlow Park Run in Mortimer Forest. It’s free and fun.